15 July 2011

July 2011 Bloom Day

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day (After)
What's blooming in the garden on the 15th of the month.
Many more blooms are found in the garden now, but these are a few plants that are new to the garden this year. The Echinops was given to me last year and is blooming for the first time this year The marigold is an old heirloom variety that I grew from seed. One rain lily bloomed to date - pink instead of the white I ordered. This is the first white cleome for me.

Find other garden bloggers' bloom days at the blog May Dreams Gardens.

Echinops ritro Globe Thistle

Tagetes patula French Marigold 'Harlequin'

Zephyranthes Rain Lily

Cleome spinosa


Garden Calendar:
  • Harvested: 8 cherry tomatoes

1 comments:

  1. Hi. What beautiful photos. I especially like the globe thistle. Cleome is another favorite, but I find it can rapidly take over after seeding itself. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete