06 April 2021

Damned If I Know

Three daffodils are starting to bloom and I don't know their names. They were picked up in a Master Gardener free-for-all scramble two years ago one winter evening. During our class break, it was announced that the unsold spring bulbs of the store hosting our meeting was giving away unsold spring bulbs - free for the taking. Being the middle of winter, there was little hope of selling these leftovers. After a trip to the unsold loose bulb bins, I snagged these three daffodil varieties but do not know their names.

They were planted in the dead of winter and bloomed that spring. One last variety, a late green-tinted daffodil, is not quite yet blooming.

I also picked up a ferw increadible scarlet-red, late-season tulips, again, unknown. I would love to get my hands on more of the tulips, but the store does not remember what they were.

0 comments:

Post a Comment